McPake Interview

PentlandPar

1 hour ago, rosythpar said:

I heard Kelty had offered him a deal? Us and Falkirk also rumoured to be interested in him. 

1 hour ago, GG Riva said:

I think Ross McArthur said the Pars didn't insure players against injuries, a few seasons back, because it was too expensive, but then ended up having to pay for a number of private ops, after a freakish run among the squad.

Perhaps our policy has changed since then?

Maybe Allen's wage demands were too steep for Kelly?

I've genuinely no idea, I'm merely surmising going by what he'd said and the fact he's still not got a club. I like him as a player and you've got to say he would tear this league up, so I'm only guessing there must be another reason. Surely if he's desperate to play as he is implying with the 'asterisk against his name' comment that he won't be looking for daft money in this league?

12 minutes ago, Digs said:

I've genuinely no idea, I'm merely surmising going by what he'd said and the fact he's still not got a club. I like him as a player and you've got to say he would tear this league up, so I'm only guessing there must be another reason. Surely if he's desperate to play as he is implying with the 'asterisk against his name' comment that he won't be looking for daft money in this league?

Aye this all doesn’t make sense.

Surely he’s got to be worth an appearance based deal?  A player who is undoubtedly premier league quality on his day.