Supporters Meeting 24.08.22

Kaiser Chief

2 hours ago, Piracy said:

Without being funny,  this would be the place to voice concerns.  

Agreed, but I don't think I can make it. I have already sent a letter to the club on the day of the announcement though, and if there's any way to submit points for discussion in advance I might do that.

All a bit late now though, unfortunately.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Keyser Soze said:

Since KB is mentioned in the OP my Raith Rovers supporting mate told me a story about him smashing the door down of a flat and assaulting the residents. He has a conviction for this apparently. Interesting choice for the captain of a community club if the above is true. 

I take it that you favour the death penalty and think that the penal system should be solely for punishment and not reform (like the man in your avatar)? 

The actual offence, that took place 11 years ago,  made for grim reading in terms of his behaviour on the night of the assault.

The last I read, he had re-united with his girlfriend (who was present at the time of the offence and subject to verbal abuse) and bough a flat with her.

The guy who he had assaulted had no desire to proceed with the prosecution and put it down to a one off drunken mistake.

There would be concern if there were repeats in his behaviour, but it seems not.

https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/278746/Assault-player-turned-life-around-by-coaching-kids

• Upvote 3

3 hours ago, Keyser Soze said:

Since KB is mentioned in the OP my Raith Rovers supporting mate told me a story about him smashing the door down of a flat and assaulting the residents. He has a conviction for this apparently. Interesting choice for the captain of a community club if the above is true. 

Why not pop along & ask him about it on the night?