Supporters Meeting 24.08.22

Kaiser Chief

46 minutes ago, Kaiser Chief said:

Only 17 tickets left for this. Great chance to find out what's going on in and around East End Park. 

18 now.  Just cancelled mine as forgot I had another engagement that evening.  These are really good events but also lots of the same faces so if you have any questions or queries, definitely get along.

2 hours ago, Rossmcno1 said:

18 now.  Just cancelled mine as forgot I had another engagement that evening.  These are really good events but also lots of the same faces so if you have any questions or queries, definitely get along.

I am very much guilty of non-attendance.  That's on me and my other commitments but I can't deny the insistence of holding these continually on midweek evenings is a frustration of mine, I maybe a fairly busy person but without my personal circumstances changing much there hasn't been a single one I could attend in what 10 years? these have been run.  The schedule looks pretty ridged. Might see few more faces holding the odd weekend or even early/late week evenings.  These evenings seem largely held on thursdays and this move to wednesday is nice to an extent but we should really be working on a 7 day schedule.  

Edited by parsforlife

12 hours ago, Keyser Soze said:

Since KB is mentioned in the OP my Raith Rovers supporting mate told me a story about him smashing the door down of a flat and assaulting the residents. He has a conviction for this apparently. Interesting choice for the captain of a community club if the above is true. 

Sounds like an out of character incident. I'm sure he's learned a lesson from it. As long as he's not a convicted rapist, or punches cats in the pus, then he should get a shot of the captaincy. 

• Upvote 1

Is McPake happy with the backing he has had from the board in the transfer window?

Do we know how much the new training ground is going to cost and are Fussball GMBH committed to funding it?

Can we realistically afford the running costs of EEP and a training ground in the third tier?

Cheers Piracy 

• Upvote 1