Players required

Piracy

33 minutes ago, kelty_par said:

They have more numbers but I’d say we have better quality. Tbh what I saw from airdrie last week, how they pumped Falkirk 4-0 shows how bad Falkirk must be. I know football doesn’t work like that but christ Falkirk must be bad to be pumped off that mob. And the club did give an update on all injuries yesterday

Sorry missed that yesterday KP.

No mention of Dorrans but good news on O'Hara and Wighton.

3 hours ago, kelty_par said:

The Falkirk love in over a few sites is bogging. We have a better first 11 than them, maybe they have better numbers in terms of squad but our teams much better than theirs imo

I'm not sure on the first 11, if anything I think our advantage comes from not having as much ****e. They have a squad that's fully complete because they've got so much deadwood, we still have room for manoeuvre. 

36 minutes ago, Grant said:

I'm not sure on the first 11, if anything I think our advantage comes from not having as much ****e. They have a squad that's fully complete because they've got so much deadwood, we still have room for manoeuvre. 

The signings they’ve made apart from 2 are absolute garbage. Kai Kennedy more interested in rolling around the floor than playing. Apart from Donaldson, who I’m not too fussed we didn’t get after seeing Benedictus and breen together, and mcginn, when I’d rather have Hamilton. So not really too fussed about them

• Upvote 1

Aye, the jury is out on Falkirk still.  It's been a relatively promising start based on their points tally, but it remains to be seen whether the form is franked with regards to beating Edinburgh, Peterhead and QoS.  Certainly, Montrose and Airdrie appear tougher tasks and they've not performed, especially against Airdrie. 

Also got a seeing to against Dundee on Tuesday, which is perhaps more relevant than any good result in the pre-season element of the League Cup.

I remain hopeful that they're still pretty sh!t.

16 minutes ago, Deutsch Par said:

Nothing too surprising there

Wonder who the player was who agreed to come on loan then changed his mind before the medical...

I don't think that's what was said. They said his club agreed to the loan, but the player turned it down.

I agree though, this is all obvious stuff to be honest. I'm not sure what folk aren't grasping about our situation. 

• Upvote 1