Players required

Piracy

40 minutes ago, livipar2 said:

I’d love to know exactly what he does!!

Sits at home in Germany mostly, just like the rest of the investment group.  Made a big deal about not being stay away owners but they are based on the evidence.

Can’t remember the exact details but I think at the supporters council was he was mostly phone contact and he comes over once or twice a month for a few days.  Wish I could do that in my job!

Edited by parsforlife

1 hour ago, parsforlife said:

Sits at home in Germany mostly, just like the rest of the investment group.  Made a big deal about not being stay away owners but they are based on the evidence.

Can’t remember the exact details but I think at the supporters council was he was mostly phone contact and he comes over once or twice a month for a few days.  Wish I could do that in my job!

That’s what investment group owners do and why David Cook was appointed to oversee the club and report back I presume. 
I think more money has had to be put into the Academy project but I’m sure we could see 1 or 2 loans coming in.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, parsforlife said:

He was at the game last week. 

5 hours ago, parsforlife said:

We don’t pay him a salary and his group have put money into the club.

Would you like to work for us for free and fire in £670,000 for the privilege? 😉

3 hours ago, Piracy said:

He was at the game last week. 

I know, but they tried to sell it that they’d be represented at every game(something in me even believes that’s an early quote) they have fallen well short of that

7 minutes ago, Rossmcno1 said:

We don’t pay him a salary and his group have put money into the club.

Would you like to work for us for free and fire in £670,000 for the privilege? 😉

He and other have cost us far more than £670000 with their mismanagement. It’s not ****ing impressive.

Just now, parsforlife said:

I know, but they tried to sell it that they’d be represented at every game(something in me even believes that’s an early quote) they have fallen well short of that

He and other have cost us far more than £670000 with their mismanagement. It’s not ****ing impressive.

Hmm not sure that’s completely accurate or entirely fair.

Covid caused a lot of problems, and last season didn’t help.  They have to take some responsibility for the management choices, but certainly not all of it.  Hence the restructure this season and the big change in board membership.

My main point to counter yours it’s not like for like as a job.  More needs to be done, no doubt about it.  I do think they deserve a chance to do so - my personal opinion.

18 minutes ago, Rossmcno1 said:

Hmm not sure that’s completely accurate or entirely fair.

Covid caused a lot of problems, and last season didn’t help.  They have to take some responsibility for the management choices, but certainly not all of it.  Hence the restructure this season and the big change in board membership.

My main point to counter yours it’s not like for like as a job.  More needs to be done, no doubt about it.  I do think they deserve a chance to do so - my personal opinion.

Just being clear I’m not trying to put them from the club yet. Can’t blame them for the COVID season.  But last season they take a huge amount of blame, as does the rest of the BoD cook aside.   Anyone who was happy to appoint,  refuse to sack grant and thought attacking loyal fans for being annoyed at that situation disgraced the club and cost it an absolute fortune never mind a division. 

Everyone involved in those events will rightly be under huge scrutiny,  so far we are responding ok, nothing more.  Should the gamble to not support the first team fully fail then I don’t see a way forward that doesn’t involve a new BoD(and not just a few that couldn’t hack it leaving)

Edited by parsforlife
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, parsforlife said:

Just being clear I’m not trying to put them from the club yet. Can’t blame them for the COVID season.  But last season they take a huge amount of blame, as does the rest of the BoD cook aside.   Anyone who was happy to appoint,  refuse to sack and thought attacking loyal fans for being annoyed at that situation disgraced the club and cost it an absolute fortune never mind a division. 

Everyone involved in those events will rightly be under huge scrutiny,  so far we are responding ok, nothing more.  Should the gamble to not support the first team fully fail then I don’t see a way forward that doesn’t involve a new BoD(and not just a few that couldn’t hack it leaving)

Aye I understand.  Maybe it’s just me but I get a sense that they were very much taking the lead from those based in Scotland during those difficult times.  I think that’s where I probably hold the older board more accountable for some of the decisions and communications coming out of the club.  

Anyways let’s leave last season in the bin where it should be, not to be spoken about again 😂 

3 players minimum to take us to January to stay at the top for me.