QoS v Pars

Superally

This Sat the Pars faithful head to a ground that is far too familiar and a carry over from last season. The Doonhamers at Palmerston are the Pars opponents for this away fixture. Although the fixture may seem familiar it was QoS who had the upper hand last season with the Pars only managing to take 4 points from a single win and a draw last season. Old Pars favourite Willie Gibson continues to sit in the dug out following Alan Johnston’s dismissal last season. With 5 games played QoS sit 8th in the both the league table and form guide with a single win 2 draws and 2 defeats, their last outing was a 3-1 loss to Falkirk. They have scored one more goal than the Pars with 7 but conceded 9. The Pars in comparison sit 2nd in the league and form guide and remain undefeated with 3 wins and 2 draws only conceding a single goal against Airdrie. The Pars away form last season was abysmal, this season we have started brighter but I think seasoned Pars fans know that away to Palmerston is always a difficult fixture and will be another test from a team that will challenge for a promotion place. Hopefully a couple of new signings this week will freshen up a thin Pars squad and I think recent form will suggest the 3 points will go to the visitors. 2-1 Pars win. COYP.

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, scottyboy said:

Ranger fans at ma work said QOS played quite well last night.. Nae idea if we'll win, lose or draw. I'll go 1-1, as it sounds about right for this type of fixture. 

Hard result to judge, big cup game against a massively weekend team.

I'm not confident of us getting a result, its another one of those teams and a stadium we hardly every seem to score.

Given our current ability of finding the net I'm going for another hair ripping out draw or a QOTS win.

Hoping to utter wrongly and we pump a knackered QOTS after their cup antics.