Football matches cancelled in England

SanguinePar

12 hours ago, Secure Par said:

The syfa gave the go ahead for matches but the FFDL called them off… Why? So now these lad will be indoors playing the PlayStation… 

Apparently her body is being moved on Sunday, and roads from Balmoral have been closed. As it's Scottish cup matches the East region have postponed match until week... That's the reason we were given from FFDL for games being off.

Edited by lambo1885
spelling

40 minutes ago, Keyser Soze said:

At least the cricket is on today. No fancy dress permitted out of respect for a head of state who oversaw literal genocide though. 

I'm working at the women's cricket in Durham today. Pondering my best strategy when it comes to the national anthem. I'm considering an hour or uninterrupted vomiting, but I'll need to get a big lunch for that to work.

20 minutes ago, SanguinePar said:

I'm working at the women's cricket in Durham today. Pondering my best strategy when it comes to the national anthem. I'm considering an hour or uninterrupted vomiting, but I'll need to get a big lunch for that to work.

Chester-le-street? Braw ground. Went down to Sri Lanka South Africa in the World Cup there a few years ago 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, SanguinePar said:

Nice, I think I was there too, working.

EDIT - yeah, here's some pics I took. That was a scorching day. Also, was that the day with the swarm of bees?

PANO_20190628_130639.jpg

IMG_6868.jpg

IMG_6959.jpg

IMG_6990.jpg

Yes it was! I couldn’t really tell what was happening just saw all the players suddenly dive to ground. 

England take 6 wickets before lunch. Robinson been incredible. 

2 hours ago, Keyser Soze said:

Yes it was! I couldn’t really tell what was happening just saw all the players suddenly dive to ground. 

England take 6 wickets before lunch. Robinson been incredible. 

Yeah, I've not been able to watch it, dealing with a Durham downpour here which has broken our internet connection! Saw the score though 118 all out. They might not need 3 days!