Pars v Bairns

Superally

I won't be singing GSTK, and I don't think a silence will be respected. I think if the club are obliged to mark the occasion it should be applause for those who wish to take part.

Looking forward to the game, slightly worried that with the lay off last week we may have lost some momentum. However, it will be the same for Falkirk - should be a tight game but feel confident we will edge it  

11 minutes ago, rosythpar said:

I wonder if our game will be in doubt due to lack of police recourses?

The Queen's body will be down in London. Why should that impact on police numbers up here? Presumably, the police chief has known about this game for several months and will have allocated an agreed number of officers based on the estimated attendance? Perhaps some who might expect to be off this weekend have been advised they'll be required to work?

2 hours ago, GG Riva said:

The Queen's body will be down in London. Why should that impact on police numbers up here? Presumably, the police chief has known about this game for several months and will have allocated an agreed number of officers based on the estimated attendance? Perhaps some who might expect to be off this weekend have been advised they'll be required to work?

Some police from up here might be sent down apparrently