Pars v Bairns

Superally

Game if two halves. I’m struggling to think of all the chances Falkirk created to be honest. They took the only clear cut one they had. By far the batter team in the first half though. 

Second half we changed our shape a bit and shored up the middle of the pitch and stopped Nesbit playing as he was running the show first half. We pressed much better from the front and we’re the better team but Falkirk weren’t out of it. Chalmers unlucky with a great strike from outside the box that hit the post, and Todorov unlucky to hit the post as well with a front post poke getting ahead of his defender after a great ball from Comrie. 

Overall, I thought we shaded it on good chances but a draw probably about right overall. 

I can’t wait to see their goal again though as the ball looked well out before he crossed it, right in front of the lineo. 

We need players though. Some boys dead on their feet second half with barely anyone fit on the bench to come in and do a job. 

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Digs said:

Game if two halves. I’m struggling to think of all the chances Falkirk created to be honest. They took the only clear cut one they had. By far the batter team in the first half though. 

Second half we changed our shape a bit and shored up the middle of the pitch and stopped Nesbit playing as he was running the show first half. We pressed much better from the front and we’re the better team but Falkirk weren’t out of it. Chalmers unlucky with a great strike from outside the box that hit the post, and Todorov unlucky to hit the post as well with a front post pole getting ahead of his defender after a great ball from Comrie. 

Overall, I thought we shaded it on good chances but a draw probably about right overall. 

I can’t wait to see their goal again though as the ball looked well out before he crossed it, right in front of the lineo. 

We need players though. Some boys dead on their feet second half with barely anyone fit on the bench to come in and do a job. 

Aye you pretty much nailed it all.  Talking to falkirk fan after the game and He said same thing really, very tight game, he reckoned they missed a sitter toward the end but I can’t recall that.  

Desperately need reinforcements on the bench.  

Mochrie epitomised the game with his performance.  One half awful, the other excellent.

I thought it was a decent match that had a big game atmosphere. We seemed off the pace in the first half but Falkirk couldn’t take full advantage. A much better second half and we created some good chances. No doubt about the penalty. Our forwards seemed exhausted by the end and the lack of options on the bench really told.

Good game I thought, game of 2 halfs. Both teams missed good chances and I thought a draw was probably the correct result. I know we keep saying it but it’s so obvious we need players in and unless we do we won’t be winning the league as the squads just not strong enough. Yellow cards are racking up quickly now and injuries can always happen