God Save the King

Piracy

Proactively protest it. 

I desperately hope our board are not stupid enough to play it tho.

I’d prefer nothing but I’d respect a silence and could swallow black bands.

Very much against lowering any flags. Those we have are showing the pride of our club, it would be disrespectful to drop that for a women that has done nothing for us.  Not sure how I’d protest that tho. 

Thankfully, it's not going to happen. Drew Main, Club SLO, is well aware of how many Pars fans feel about this suggestion and I can't see the club going out of it's way to alienate them.

I have to say the choreography and singing at Ibrokes last night was quite impressive. Perhaps Therangers should enter the Eurovision Song Contest next season? 🤔 They were a bit unlucky to be assigned a referee who wasn't aware that penalties and red cards should not be given against the home team.....

I'd boo the **** out of it. Can't even be ***ed with a minute's silence. Doesn't need to be anything, it's a football game no need to be seen to do something just for the sake of it, plenty other options available for anyone that wish to waste their time respecting someone that couldn't give a white fly infested ****e about them

Edited by the saline hill puma
  • Upvote 3

56 minutes ago, the saline hill puma said:

I'd boo the **** out of it. Can't even be ***ed with a minute's silence. Doesn't need to be anything, it's a football game no need to be seen to do something just for the sake of it, plenty other options available for anyone that wish to waste their time respecting someone that couldn't give a white fly infested ****e about them

Think a lot feel the same.