Pars v Peterhead

Superally

It's games like this that make me want to kick the absolute ****ing balls of our football club.

Absolute ****bag defending in the last 5 minutes. Only saw the last half hour which sounds like I was lucky. Even 2 up we were awful. Lack of urgency and then a lack of composure and playing it smart has killed it. **** offfffff

34 minutes ago, kelty_par said:

Need changes into the starting line up next week. McCann is like playing with a man down and Hamilton is needed in the middle I think. 2nd goal if mehmet just stays on his line he’d have saved it. 

Agree we need changes, but I don’t think there was anything wrong with the middle of the park today and Mochrie and Chalmers were our two best players for me. 

McCann and Todorov are worse than a man down, second touch is a tackle for both of them. The amount of great balls that went begging today across the 6yd-pen spot was unbelievable. 

• Upvote 1

Abysmal, had a good gap from the other teams with 3 minutes to go against a team that's only scored 2 time in a game twice this season and been pumped by many average team this season.

Now all thats needed on sat is a bad couple of results and we could 4th. Shocking they need to start getting the finger out one win in 5 now and some away games against teams we were lucky to get points against at EEP. 

Hoping the Motherwell guy can be a difference for us. 

We could have have been behind quite before we scored.

Awful for the whole game. Only Chris Mochrie can come out of that with credit plus edwards for two deliveries that got us two goals 

defending was suspect all day but to not see the game out against a terrible side is disgraceful 

why is Hamilton not playing the holding role. ? Wtf are we playing Todd in there and putting Macdonald wide. ? 

wtf bring Wighton on ?

Todorov is a donkey ( I know he scored  )

manager has to take blame for tactics and line up 

• Upvote 1

Very disappointing the first half was the worst we have played this season, Slow, lackluster, predictable and utterly lacking urgency. It continued much the same into the second half until we scored. In truth Peterhead were more interested in not conceding than scoring at that point. We deserved the lead but to throw it away to two poor goals at the end was outrageous. We are still top of the table and unbeaten i hope that result gives this team the kick up the arse they deserve because they were complacent

A poor first half with a real lack of intensity to the play. Second half was a bit better and the points should’ve been safe at 2-0 as Peterhead had not featured as an attacking force, with the exception of a good free kick from Ryan Dow. Really poor game management to only draw from that position. It feels like a loss.

Too many passengers today who didn’t put in enough of a shift. Hopefully we will heed the warning and kick on again next week as all these draws could cost us dear.

I gave up trying to watch as the stream was brutal again with pars TV. Could tiredness be a factor for the slow play?

I still think we need one of those trialists. Its amazing how bad our strikers still are, given we've dropped a level. I hope we have someone on our radar for the Jan window.

These guys need to be staying behind and getting some practice in, for professionals it's criminally embarrassing.

Didn’t see the game but scary seeing talk of Poor defending and lack of work rate.  Thats the complete opposite of the standards set so far.  I reckon before today blowing a 2 goal lead late on would have been considered very unlikely with this squad.   We’re not been free flowing going forward at any point but have always been hard working and solid at the back,  we can’t afford to let that slip.

Still top of the league and plenty to work with going forward 

Edited by parsforlife
  • Upvote 1

32 minutes ago, Al k said:

I gave up trying to watch as the stream was brutal again with pars TV. Could tiredness be a factor for the slow play?

I still think we need one of those trialists. Its amazing how bad our strikers still are, given we've dropped a level. I hope we have someone on our radar for the Jan window.

These guys need to be staying behind and getting some practice in, for professionals it's criminally embarrassing.

Tiredness??