The Pars v The Wasps

Superally

Excellent result and pleased to see we adopted a system better suited to the players we have. 
Also pleased Craig Wighton scored. One swallow does not a summer make. The only person holding Craig back from being a success, is Craig himself. Come on, Craig. Knuckle down and claim that striker role 

Thought we were ok today, boy fisher looks composed but need to see more communication at the back. Strolled the first half, two fantastic finishes. Second half we were too deep and started to look a bit leggy. Did not agree Wighton was the right sub, that’s why I don’t manage a fitba team but good call. For me next week we need to lay down a marker an turn up for the full 90 minutes

How did we line up in the end? Didn't get to see any of the game. 

Saw Todd's goal on twitter, peach of a finish. I genuinely thought we would be beat easily.

Great to be massively wrong again. Good result hopefully as well on Sat. A favour from Alloa v the six fingered mob would be great too. Think that's also their game in hand. 

We need a bit daylight. 

Edited by Al k
Fat fingers

33 minutes ago, Al k said:

How did we line up in the end? Didn't get to see any of the game. 

Saw Todd's goal on twitter, peach of a finish. I genuinely thought we would be beat easily.

Great to be massively wrong again. Good result hopefully as well on Sat. A favour from Alloa v the six fingered mob would be great too. Think that's also their game in hand. 

We need a bit daylight. 

Why would you think we would get beat easily? Imo we are the top team in the league. 

17 minutes ago, Secure Par said:

Why would you think we would get beat easily? Imo we are the top team in the league. 

Not a great record at that ground and after the end to last weeks game. I thought it would go one of two ways a convincing win or a poor lethargic toothless performance against an organized team on a good run. 

Really pleased with that today.  We were off it for the first 20 mins of the second half but then sucker punched them.

Got to be very happy with a 3-0 scudding of Alloa away from home.

Unless you are our manager who sounds like he wants to murder an interviewer during his post match interview! 

• Upvote 1