Montrose v The Pars

Superally

Awful performance, most of them not at the races today.  We seemed to have completely forgot to do simple things like defending - which got completely exposed with the change of Hamilton off for the ineffective Todorov.  Thing is no one disagreed with the change at the time because we needed something different.  But that gave montrose the space they needed. 

• Upvote 1

we were going to lose at some point and Montrose at home are a difficult team to play against. Kelty Hearts will be well chuffed with their result at Falkirk and will be motivated when they come to EEP. It will be another tough game but I don't think we will be losing two on the trot. 

Just not at it today. Good goal by Montrose to go ahead and we had no answer.

Hard to be too down walking out still top of the league with likely are biggest rival also losing. 

It’s taken longer than normal for this challenge to come around but how we respond to defeat will be important. If we make sure that’s a small blip then we still have a very good chance of winning the league if it starts a bad run it’s playoffs at best. Everything I’ve seen so far leans towards the former which I hope is true.