DAFC Supporters groups meeting 22.11.22

Superally

There is another scheduled meeting of supporters groups taking place on Tues 22nd at 6pm. Attending will be CEO David Cook and manager James McPake. The East End bounce will also be in attendance. While this is not an open meeting the East End Bounce will be able to take forward relevant questions raised by the forum. Naturally if there are similar questions these will be pooled together. Like last time there will be a summary of the discussion posted afterwards. COYP

• Upvote 2

I would like to ask a question about traffic management at East End Park at FT. This is a significant issue of public safety and there is a serious risk of someone being seriously hurt when crowds walk out onto Halbeath Road. I gather while the club has requested a TTRO and this was supported by the Fife Council the Police have refused. What are the club doing to escalate this further as this is an unacceptable decision by Police Scotland

• Upvote 6

23 minutes ago, Superally said:

I would like to ask a question about traffic management at East End Park at FT. This is a significant issue of public safety and there is a serious risk of someone being seriously hurt when crowds walk out onto Halbeath Road. I gather while the club has requested a TTRO and this was supported by the Fife Council the Police have refused. What are the club doing to escalate this further as this is an unacceptable by Police Scotland

I'll get that asked bud. Been a topic on here and P&B

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Superally said:

I would like to ask a question about traffic management at East End Park at FT. This is a significant issue of public safety and there is a serious risk of someone being seriously hurt when crowds walk out onto Halbeath Road. I gather while the club has requested a TTRO and this was supported by the Fife Council the Police have refused. What are the club doing to escalate this further as this is an unacceptable decision by Police Scotland

As a follow up to this, should police Scotland continue with their mental stance are there alternatives to police officers (Cones, ‘lollipop men’ etc) that can be used to stop traffic?

As another question, we are aware of delays affecting the use of rosyth, when do the club hope to have all the activities for first team/academy performed from there?

Edited by parsforlife

1 hour ago, kelty_par said:

One for Mcpake. Are we planning to add to the squad in January and how much will the finances allow for us to bring players in?

"We're always looking to improve the squad, but whoever comes in has to be better than what we already have. I've got a few guys in mind, and hopefully I'll be able to reveal a bit more once the window opens."