Another cracking Falkirk statement

Al k

5 minutes ago, SanguinePar said:

I wonder if we might be able to pick off some of their better players... (too cynical?)

Maybe at the end of the season but right now they’ve put it all on black and hoping the gamble pays off, prudent financial decisions aren’t on their minds yet.

Edited by parsforlife

Like many Pars fans, I dislike Falkirk FC and their scummy supporters with a passion. I don`t buy into all the schadenfreude though. I haven`t forgotten that we nearly folded in 2013, but for the generosity of our creditors.

I might might be in a minority of one, when I say that not only do I not want to see Falkirk liquidated, but would actually like to see them promoted to the Championship, along with the Pars, at the end of the season. It`s that fierce rivalry which generates an atmosphere that fires up the players of each team, making games so much more enjoyable. Would you not rather have 4 games v Falkirk next season than either Hamilton or Arbroath who currently occupy the 9th and 10th places in the Championship?

It`s a no brainer for me.

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, GG Riva said:

Like many Pars fans, I dislike Falkirk FC and their scummy supporters with a passion. I don`t buy into all the schadenfreude though. I haven`t forgotten that we nearly folded in 2013, but for the generosity of our creditors.

I might might be in a minority of one, when I say that not only do I not want to see Falkirk liquidated, 

Just to be clear, they're not currently (to my knowledge) in any existential danger, so any schadenfreude on my part is purely in relation to them seemingly struggling to keep up.

I don't want them to go out of business either, but I definitely want to see them fail as much as possible.

And if they need to sell their better players in order to balance the books, then I'll be glad to see them balance their books.