Pars v QoS

Superally

8 minutes ago, Raymie said:

I thought we were crying out for Hamilton to help out in central midfield for most of the game. 
Queens afforded far too much space and time to get their heads up and play a pass 

Aye, that was the obvious sub IMO. 

It was perplexing that when he then came on, he played on the right. 

Poor performance today - a point was the most we deserved. Our starting formation conceded midfield to Queens and while he he substitutions helped going forward we were way to open defensively (unusual for this season). Too many players picked today to have an off day.

Our home record is now 4 wins 5 draws 0 defeats which isn’t the record of champions. Luckily we’ve been outstanding away from home.

Another poor home performance. McPake needs to start showing a bit more attacking ambition at home. Tactics a far too negative. There no width. Just stuffy football, where we run into dead ends playing through the middle.

Hamilton needs to start in midfield and give us a bit of bite. Chalmers and Mochrie simply refused to tackle the QOS central midfield pairing. Wilson and Todd dominated us.

Getting a bit fed up of the guff being served up at East End every second week. 

• Upvote 1

Chalmers is playing well and keeps the game flowing, Mochrie looks a player but doesn't track back. I think Todd is wasted in midfield and that's the first full game i have watched with Richie-Hosler I thought he didn't offer much today.

I just feel our midfield is wasted and we look gaping without Hamilton. How many set pieces are wasted every week?

Edited by Al k
Spelling
  • Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, Eastendtales said:

Wasn't sure I saw that clearly on ParsTV but that **** needs stamped out pronto. Absolutely no need.

A few folk got booted out from what I could gather which will hopefully get the message through

If it doesn't I imagine netting might be put up at the section which will make it terrible view 

Hard watch but nearly every home game has been but still top of the league.

Hamilton must be getting really fed up of being on the bench and McPake saying it is tactical. Hamilton is one of our best players and needs on from the start.

Looked like a new signing sitting with the injured players yesterday in a pars tracksuit.

1 hour ago, rosythpar said:

Hamilton must be getting really fed up of being on the bench and McPake saying it is tactical. Hamilton is one of our best players and needs on from the start.

Looked like a new signing sitting with the injured players yesterday in a pars tracksuit.

In place of who thou? 

1 hour ago, rosythpar said:

It’s very very obvious Hamilton isn’t starting on tactical reasons in some games.  Of course no player is happy sitting out but it’s not like he’s being dropped and someone else is playing DM.   He’s only missing out in games mcpake doesn’t consider that position necessary.