Kelty Hearts v The Pars

Superally

40 minutes ago, the saline hill puma said:

I don't think we can have all of Chalmers, Ritchie-hosler and mochrie all starting none can do the defensive side well. 

For me Hamilton should be first midfielder on the team sheet 

I think against Falkirk we will go 4-3-3 , draw will do nicely

Three points well earned.  It worked against forfar and maybe would against a team in league 1 who put 10 men behind the ball but otherwise mochrie and KRH both in the midfield doesn't work,  they are too easy to play around and never pick up a 2nd ball. 

Once we brought on the more physical players the game turned and gave us the opportunity to win the game which McCann did with a fantastic header.

Very frustrating game to watch and I thought that we stole it at the end, McPake certainly rang the changes but he had to, the midfield just wasn't working well. Defensively we looked nervous, far to many tippy tappy passes across the goal in attempting to clear the ball with players being robbed far too easily. Still we are top of the league and have been beaten only once thus far if the second half of the season is just as good we will win this league. COYP    

5 hours ago, rosythpar said:

I have been saying it all season that Hamilton should be starting every game. McPake says it is tactical but we are so much better when he is on and he made a crucial challenge near the end. It will be a disgrace if he doesn't start on the 2nd. 

It was also him winning the header that led to the second goal.