The Pars v Falkirk

Superally

21 minutes ago, Digs said:

As far as I’m aware it’s not. It’s old and constantly breaking and is maintained as best they can by the groundsmen as I understand it, so it needs replaced but that isn’t cheap. 

Ah right I never realised it was old. I can only imagine how much it would cost to replace😳 Does it not cost over 6k to run as it needs switched on days before?

• 2 weeks later...
50 minutes ago, SanguinePar said:

Is this match ever going to be rescheduled? It's over 2 weeks since it was called off, and I don't think there's been a word about it from the club. I'm guessing the Dundee game is getting in the way, but it would be good to get something official on this.

There’s not going to be anything happening on matches being arranged before this weekend is over and we know who’s still in the Scottish cup.

26 minutes ago, parsforlife said:

There’s not going to be anything happening on matches being arranged before this weekend is over and we know who’s still in the Scottish cup.

Yeah, true. Well, if we don't get past Partick, hopefully Alloa will knock Falkirk out too and we can maybe get the match on a Saturday.