Dundee v Pars

Superally

We've two league games to re-schedule, no league games at all currently planned for any midweeks and the potential of a free weekend on 11th February if we get knocked out the Scottish Cup.  It's not quite panic stations yet.  

Could be an issue if we progress in both cups, but with Dundee coming 4 days before the Thistle match, I hope we have a re-think about the side we put out - regardless of whether it's on Alba and it's McPake's former club.  

32 minutes ago, Superally said:

Raith go through after beating Queens Park 1-0 tonight and Join Hamilton and Queen of the South. If the Pars beat Dundee a Final with the wee team is still on the cards  ;) 

Draw for the semis has been made already. We will play Raith at home in the semi-finals if we beat Dundee.

Edited by Tartan Army Par

26 minutes ago, Superally said:

I wonder if McPake will go for the same line up as last Tues. At least Breen will be fully fit as Fisher and the other loanees will be cup tied.  

Looking at the pitch from yesterday and the forecasted weather I’d be shocked if this goes ahead. 

If it does I’d expect Breen to come in either for o’hara or McCann from the posted line up from the postponement

9 minutes ago, parsforlife said:

Looking at the pitch from yesterday and the forecasted weather I’d be shocked if this goes ahead. 

If it does I’d expect Breen to come in either for o’hara or McCann from the posted line up from the postponement

Fair point, their game was off yesterday. I hope it goes ahead last thing we need its fixture pile up. 

3 minutes ago, Superally said:

Fair point, their game was off yesterday. I hope it goes ahead last thing we need its fixture pile up. 

Doesn’t make much odds for a fixture pile up.  We either play midweek on Tuesday or it gets delayed and we play on the 24th instead either way we play the same number of games over the next few weeks.

Personally in terms of the 2 postponed league games I’m in no rush to get them rearranged,  let’s just keep ticking off matches week to week, the fewer games left once we play these the more pressure will be on our opponents.