Partick v Pars Scottish Cup

Superally

1 hour ago, scottyboy said:

Hoping we throw caution to the (mibbae rain) wind tomorrow. We been poor for years in the Scottish Cup. Nothing to lose having a go at them. I'm sure Partick will see us as a potential banana skin, they won't want tae slide on their arses v us.  We due another defeat soon, so fingers x it's Dundee in the funny team Cup competition . Hopefully we give Partick a tough time the morra.

Why would we throw away the solid foundation that has given us so much success this year?  

On 18/01/2023 at 04:33, rosythpar said:

Would be good to get a win here and get a cup run. I think we will have a good travelling support on Saturday.

Does it go to a replay at EEP if it's a draw after 90 mins, or is it ET and pens, or am I getting it mixed up with English cup ties?

18 hours ago, parsforlife said:

Why would we throw away the solid foundation that has given us so much success this year?  

That's great when you grinding out results against 3rd Division teams. We're playing a far superior team to ourselves today, which we will need to hit top form, with a bit of a rub of the green (sand) against. We capable of it, for sure. I think if there's an early goal, it could make for a cracker of a tie. I'll go 2-1 Thistle, as they rightly favourites.