Partick v Pars Scottish Cup

Superally

On 22/01/2023 at 09:09, Keyser Soze said:

Great that we matched a Championship team but all things considered yesterday was about as bad a day as it realistically could’ve been. Players knackered and demoralised after 120 mins of football and the heartbreak of penalties. Out the cup with Falkirk going through ensuring the rearranged game won’t be a Saturday and giving Falkirk a potential money spinning tie to strengthen, while we get weaker. A truly dreadful day to be a Pars fan. The happy clappers will be leaping for joy that we looked ok without achieving anything though.

.net for this p1sh

• Downvote 2

15 minutes ago, DA-go Par Adonis said:

I reckon Todd has probably got the engine to go again.  Plus, I am still not convinced he's better than other options in there - periodic stunning goals aside.

He's in there for his Engine, He an ok player dont get me wrong but not the best at linking up with others.

Its not his engine i worry about for tuesday thou its the risk of a muscle injury, i'd rest him

I know KRH is cup tied - I am saying that Todd is one player I might play tomorrow due to his fitness level and the fact that I think KRH could do a similar job in the league games should Todd become unavailable.

Re the five players I mentioned above, I don't think we have anyone in the squad who can come in and do nearly as well.

I agree it is annoying re the loanees.  Mahon would clearly benefit from a start tomorrow too.  I think if a player plays for a B team, who then get knocked out, they should become available again if they have been loaned out.  The whole point of B teams in this competition is meant to be to give these boys a chance to play senior football.  Also, the "cup tied" rule wasn't meant to stop this sort of situation.

18 hours ago, Keyser Soze said:

Can you please stop abusing me. Fair enough if you don’t agree with my posts but to constantly resort to abusive and bullying comments is poor behaviour tbh. 

Trust me when I say this - from now on, like most others on here, I won't pay any attention to any of your posts.

• Downvote 1