The Bully Wee v The Pars

Superally

It's testament to how utterly useless Peter Grant was that I was relatively optimistic when Hughes was appointed. I was firmly on the Yogi Bus after a couple of games. Then I made the mistake to go thro to Hamilton last November. Absolutely terrible set-up and performance. I pretty much gave up at that point. It set the tone for the rest of the season. What an awful manager.

Game day! The Pars have the perfect opportunity to get back on a winning streak. Clyde looked a decent outfit at East End but their overall record is very poor and losing against Peterhead last week will have sapped their confidence.

The Pars away record is outstanding this season and once we start taking more of our chances we’ll give someone a hiding - will that be today?

3 hours ago, GG Riva said:

Don't think he actually said that, Al. Wasn't it more a case of "Cheerio, John. What a disastrous appointment you turned out to be. No chance you'll ever get another gig." 🙂 

I thought he'd resigned as we wouldn't add to the coaching staff. Didn't he want Rice? Back but he was a manager so we have paid compensation to get him in?