The Pars v Airdrie (Part 2)

Superally

22 minutes ago, kelty_par said:

Team selection was all wrong and so were the subs. Todorov needs to be starting games as he’s the only striker we have that will attack the ball in the box. Otto not even getting on after last week was strange too

The team looked good on paper, if Mochrie isn't offering anything then he's a man down as he doesn't cover defensively. My only thought was KRH was a bit risky and again he's offered absolutely nothing. I have no idea why his loan was extended. 

16 minutes ago, Legend85 said:

If we play like that on the 7th we could get hammered

We've played like this the majority of the season, its testiment to how bad this league is.

I should add I'm going by the little I've saw and what's been told to me after games by friends.

I really think we are struggling, our midfield is honking(With exception of Todd who has been fantastic, Allan's been injured). Unsure if this is tiredness with Chalmers and Hamilton, hoped Mahon would kick on but other than last week it hasn't happened. Mochrie is missing regularly. 

Teams are creating lots of opportunities against us. Struggling to score more than one goal.

We really need to get our finger out. The points dropped against Peterhead, Clyde and the abysmal transfer Windows I think will be our downfall.

Just realised Hutton will be in goals against Falkirk too, we really are doing the hard way. I can't believe I'm so miserable about a team 5 points clear but there you are. Funny old game football.

Edited by Al k
Added bit in brackets