Pars v Falkirk

Superally

A great second half performance and could have ended up being 5 or 6. If we avoid any daft dropped points the title will be ours. 

The club could be facing a fine after some of the objects thrown on to the pitch and the referee put a lighter in his pocket before the final whistle. 

• Upvote 1

Looking at the arguments from a few who said the game should have been on the Telly and there was a decent case that League 1 has been overlooked. However I do wonder on a very cold night what would have been the attendance if the game was on TV. I was working and couldn't go but the atmosphere sounded brilliant and a big crowd will motivated the players.

• Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, Raymie said:

Let’s hope we can get Kane fixed up for a couple of years ?

Kane is really enjoying playing for the Pars, bro. If Rangers were to release him, he wouldn't need much convincing to sign for us. If they decide to keep him, they might extend his loan next season, if we're in the Championship, as he'd be playing at a higher level and continue his development. He said on a school visit that he was at Man City for 10 years. Very level headed lad for one so young. I think Rangers will keep him.

As to the game, a great 2nd half performance and a massive result. McPake has made a habit of tweaking things at half-time which allows the team to dominate and run out deserved winners. I was glad to get to half-time at 0-0. We frequently gave away possession, thanks to Falkirk's high energy press, but for all their dominance they failed to capitalise. 

• Upvote 2

7 hours ago, Boston Red Sox said:

Wrong on every level chap👍
good job by JM, we feel like a proper club again. 

I have him blocked but I honestly read that post you quoted & thought it was from a Falkirk fan. Honest to god it's really sad that he can't just enjoy the moment.

Edited by da_no_1