Pars v Falkirk

Superally

6 hours ago, SanguinePar said:

Doesn't look in, but there's a few frames where we can't see it, and the keeper does seem to move his arm back suddenly as if to stop it a second time. Agree that the lino couldn't have known for sure.

Oh well, how sad, never mind.

I was to to the goalkeepers right and near the front. Defintely looked like he pulled it over the line with his momentum. Goal the Pars. **** nos how the lino seen it. 

4 hours ago, Mr Mac said:

Highlights are;

'got tae score, got tae score'

'nobody's dead'... from what I hear living in Falkirk failure to go up could mean his club is dead.

Fingers crossed. Off tangent but were you anything to do with the Mr Mac ice-cream /video shop in Lochgelly?

15 minutes ago, Secure Par said:

As much as I dislike the Falkirk, a championship with us,Raith and them would be great next season.. plus whoever came down from the top I would say a better competitive division in Scotland. 

Yep, and add Dundee, Dundee Utd and ICT into that and it could be a real belter of a league. 

2 hours ago, rosythpar said:

I think another season in this league could mean administration for Falkirk. 

According to the article in the Falkirk Herald maybe even worse.  They are hemorraging money and there is absolutely no way that it is sustainable.  They have gambled on winning promotion by throwing money at it.  The only problem is that they backed a donkey. 

1 hour ago, Deutsch Par said:

According to the article in the Falkirk Herald maybe even worse.  They are hemorraging money and there is absolutely no way that it is sustainable.  They have gambled on winning promotion by throwing money at it.  The only problem is that they backed a donkey. 

It’s a crazy gamble.  It’s not like the Championship is that big a financial prize.  In theory if they went up and we didn’t and Dundee Utd didn’t get relegated then there aren’t really any money spinning games for them.  Even with those games it doesn’t wipe out that loss.  Beating Ayr will be huge for them if they then get one of the OF.