Pars v Falkirk

Superally

3 hours ago, Piracy said:

Falkirk are a tough ask, make no mistake. Other managers know we're often scraping by on results that could easily go against us. It's resilience that's getting us results. 

It think that might also have been true of Falkirk yesterday, saw a fan of theirs saying they were lucky to win. Hopefully Airdrie can keep ten men on the park next week and give them a real doing, as I thought they looked a very decent side yesterday.

22 hours ago, SanguinePar said:

It think that might also have been true of Falkirk yesterday, saw a fan of theirs saying they were lucky to win. Hopefully Airdrie can keep ten men on the park next week and give them a real doing, as I thought they looked a very decent side yesterday.

Is this a new idea from Airdrie, just start with 10 and be done with it? 😂

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...

BBC weather app which is usually fairly accurate has it as light snow for most of the day on Monday and sun all day on Tuesday but cold. If the heating is now working, this shouldn't be an issue. If it's not, the game will be off I think as most of the pitch won't get the sun to melt the snow and it's not supposed to get above 1degC.

Having said that, a lot can happen in 7 days, and the most accurate forecast most people can give is about 5 days. Worth keeping an eye on.

Que Falkirk conspiracy theories...

• Upvote 1

38 minutes ago, rosythpar said:

Did we order the part from Germany to fix it or is it still broken? 

As far as I understood what they said, it was ordered, it was the fact it was coming from Germany (presumably with customs delays) being the factor in it not being able to be fixed. No idea if it's now working though.

Think Tuesday is not for the faint heated but got a feeling we're going to beat them.

We have various alternatives tactically and in terms of personel if the game's not going our way. 

Comrie will be out by the sound of it but McDonald is capable of taking over. Not as good defensively but offers more going forward. Hopefully Edwards back in and Todorov coming back on the bench for a typical last gasp winner in a big game.

It going to be one hell of a night.