Pars v Falkirk

Superally

I reckon whoever plays the better football on the night will win it by a single goal. I think it'll be a draw, which is better for us, but we need to be hard to beat till the last few weeks. We only lost once this season, to Falkirk three defeats. Ball still in our court. Our hardest test this season awaits. I'd take a point and move on. Certainly will be an Interesting game. 

Edited by scottyboy

18 minutes ago, buspasspar said:

A win would be good but a draw will also suit us .. Falkirk will see this as a must win so hopefully that will put extra pressure on them .. It will be tight and not pretty 1-1  COYP

I agree that Falkirk will come on Tuesday with the mindset that they need to win ?

I think that will suit us? We have pace in the team that can hurt them on the counter - Wighton, Mochrie, Todd and Ritchie-Hosler 

I expect the same team as yesterday but with Edwards in for Otoo and McDonald in for the presumably injured, Comrie ?

Todorov to return to the bench 

• Upvote 1

30 minutes ago, kelty_par said:

Over 8000 sold for Tuesday. Only tickets left in the Norrie. Let’s get right into that lot 

Any idea of the breakdown between home and away? I'd hope that it was about 6:2 Pars fans. If Falkirk had sold all 3000, then 5000 home wouldn't be all that great for a game like this.