Pars v Falkirk

Superally

I didnae see any for that section L when i bought mine last night. Hopefully another decent game tomorrow. Maybe like an old fashiooned Cup tie. Still think if both teams play well, it'll be a stick on draw. Hope we come out the blocks flying, like we did v Alloa. Always remember Hearts when we played at Tynecastle did that to us. 

Edited by scottyboy
And they always beat us

9 minutes ago, scottyboy said:

I didnae see any for that section L when i bought mine last night. Hopefully another decent game tomorrow. Maybe like an old fashiooned Cup tie. Still think if both teams play well, it'll be a stick on draw. Hope we come out the blocks flying, like we did v Alloa. Always remember Hearts when we played at Tynecastle did that to us. 

Section L only opened tonight and was away in 2 hours 

• Upvote 1

Don’t know if I’m totally up for this or if the fear has come about me, either way I’m absolutely pumped. Must be a 7k/2.3k split, just praying the pars fans find their voice and raise the boys tonight. Was at that super Tuesday pish and still remember the racket that mob made that night, like a flock of seagulls who had found a rather tasty turd. 

Anyways, c’mon boys, get ripped into these mutants from the start.

I would love it, love it if we tore this mob a new hole tonight (or won 1-0)

• Upvote 2