QoS v The Pars

Superally

2 minutes ago, Piracy said:
Airdrie are out of it now. Between us and Falkirk. The 2 games against them are our title decider.

Maybes aye and maybes no. We win them both or both are draws then likely we will go all the way. They get any results in either then they still have a bit to do. We have the advantage for now.

Just now, Lochalsh Par said:

Maybes aye and maybes no. We win them both or both are draws then likely we will go all the way. They get any results in either then they still have a bit to do. We have the advantage for now.

They're onto a run just now. I'm confident we will have enough over the 2 games against them to see through. Nervous times ahead. 

23 minutes ago, Lochalsh Par said:

It is in our hands and not theirs. We are the better team and we are in control. We keep winning then who cares what they do.

Its in both our hands they win we have no control. We win you know the rest, next weeks the big one awkward home game for us. Easy pickings for them, free scoring team against the cannon fodder we should have dispatched.

I feel we have to win all our games before we play them. 

Hopefully be a happier man come full time when I'm up next week.

Another 3pts and 11 to go now. 

Happy with the 3pts and we just have to repeat  that with every game. 11 games left and a 5pts lead. There is no denying that Falkirk do seem to have a bit of form but we have the advantage and a 5pts lead. As for the game on the 7th they simply have to win a draw isn't good enough, they cant afford to lose. As for us - a win would tremendous, but we just need the draw. The pressure is all theirs.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Raymie said:

A draw against the six fingered lot would be acceptable. 
I hope he plays with two holding midfielders? 
I have this awful feeling that the six points we chucked away against the two crap teams will come back to bite us ?

That's my worry.

We still appear to be giving teams good opportunities against us. If we can win the three games its game over for Falkirk.

Points dropped at home have been a big frustration too.