The Pars v Kelty Hearts

Superally

4 minutes ago, the saline hill puma said:

Been pretty poor again overall imo

KRH has lewis Martin on toast 

Don't agree that we've been poor, we're in complete control. Could do with getting a few more attempts in, but we basically own both wings and are getting crosses in at will. It'll come.

Only caught the last 15 minute's. Don't look to have offered much so far. 

Would have started with Todorov don't feel McCann has justified his place.

Maybe completely blowing smoke but a sign he's not going to be around and McCann's under contract still?

1 minute ago, Al k said:

Would have started with Todorov don't feel McCann has justified his place.

I'd certainly swap McCann for Todorov I think, McCann really not doing anything today. Wighton's miss was terrible, but he's looked good otherwise. Bene apparently keen to play right wing as well, been up there a few times!

7 minutes ago, SanguinePar said:

Don't agree that we've been poor, we're in complete control. Could do with getting a few more attempts in, but we basically own both wings and are getting crosses in at will. It'll come.

The lack of attempts is the reason I say we have been poor, loads of the ball but done little with it

Crosses have been poor overall 

Wighton with the only real chance we created.

Need to step it up a bit this half 

Poor stuff again. Good defensively but nothing midfield or upfront again.

Chalmers very poor today, other than the defenders only really Hamilton and KRH offered anything today. 

Falkirk really are struggling now and failed again to gain anything on us after another toothless home game. 

I guess it wasn't coming after all. Pretty hopeless second half, although credit to Kelty, I thought they played really well, and looked a better side than Edinburgh last time out.

Shame we can't win the league at Falkirk now, but no real harm done, and one less match for them to pull out a late charge.

Hopefully we'll be heading to Peterhead knowing a win there will do the job.