The Pars v Kelty Hearts

Superally

27 minutes ago, Al k said:

Chalmers very poor today, other than the defenders only really Hamilton and KRH offered anything today. 

Thought Mahon played well, was surprised to see him go off. KRH was good first half, but I didn't think he did much in the second, and I'd have hooked him before Mahon. Benedictus would have been my MoM though.

Was a bit like Groundhog Day v Edinburgh Fc, with less fouls. Typical end of season game with not much to play for. Reckon next week v Falkirk, both teams will up their game to try and win. Be a few more games like today till the new season starts. Remember! the League is won, just not official yet. 

Another week closer to the title. That's what counts this year.

I think McPake will already know what we need to improve on next season. I think we miss Matty Todd. His runs from midfield and his ability to strike from long distance may have made a difference in the last couple home games.

I would be looking to cut a few of our strikers loose in the summer and rebuild with some new forwards next season. I would keep Wighton as an option and that's about it.

Edited by Tartan Army Par