The Pars v Kelty Hearts

Superally

1 hour ago, Raymie said:

His hold up and lay offs were surprisingly good. 
He never got a good cross to attack. For some reason , these dried up after he came on ?

I thought that too, he was outside the box doing all that work because nothing was going into the box.

I haven't been his biggest fan but I don't think he did much wrong today when he came on. A shame the few decent crosses the last few home games weren't when he played and McCann did. 

2 hours ago, Raymie said:

His hold up and lay offs were surprisingly good. 
He never got a good cross to attack. For some reason , these dried up after he came on ?

Yep something the folk I was watching with commented on.

Surprised we put O'Hara out wide as he would be better for running beyond the defenders after we win the first header 

• Upvote 1

It's disappointing that we couldn't nick the 3 points and set up a potential title winner at Grangemouth. I don't think we can claim to have blown the chance as we've now got 8 wins and 8 draws in our 16 home games. What we did yesterday was largely in-keeping with the season.

I guess the other factor is that a draw next week is grand. It wouldn't have felt that way if the title was ours with a win.

8 hours ago, the saline hill puma said:

Yep something the folk I was watching with commented on.

Surprised we put O'Hara out wide as he would be better for running beyond the defenders after we win the first header 

That’s part of the problem. We have strikers essentially, playing out wide at times. 

12 minutes ago, DA-go Par Adonis said:

It's disappointing that we couldn't nick the 3 points and set up a potential title winner at Grangemouth. I don't think we can claim to have blown the chance as we've now got 8 wins and 8 draws in our 16 home games. What we did yesterday was largely in-keeping with the season.

I guess the other factor is that a draw next week is grand. It wouldn't have felt that way if the title was ours with a win.

Whilst I get it would have been good from a rivalry perspective to win the league at Grangemouth, I would prefer we clinched it at home to QOS, where more people can see it and the playing staff can enjoy it with a bumper crowd 

• Upvote 2

19 minutes ago, Raymie said:

That’s part of the problem. We have strikers essentially, playing out wide at times. 

Exactly this. We’ve never addressed the lack of wingers issue all season. Don’t see what McDonald has done wrong to fall out the team altogether as he’s probably the best crosser of the ball we have yet can’t get any gametime 

• Upvote 1

29 minutes ago, kelty_par said:

Exactly this. We’ve never addressed the lack of wingers issue all season. Don’t see what McDonald has done wrong to fall out the team altogether as he’s probably the best crosser of the ball we have yet can’t get any gametime 

in a word Kane