St Pauli tickets now on sale

SanguinePar

It's the most interesting friendly we've had in years and will attract a big crowd. St Pauli will likely also get some recompense for coming across.

If you think it's steep, at least it's only a friendly you're missing. I've more issue when they go full price for an uninspiring cup tie, which ultimately means something, but might end up pricing a loyal fan out of going.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, the saline hill puma said:

Think I'm away anyway, but £20 for a friendly??... hopefully walk up prices for league games next year remain at £20

For the backing the fans have gave every week in league one and over 4,000 average gate, I’d like the club to show some loyalty too and keep the prices the same

Would love to be able to come over for it but can't commit at the moment because any time in lieu I might need to use if the German public transport strikes go on for a while.

Had two days that I needed to use for Sunday and Monday that I had been saving so I need to build up some more again.

Got my ticket. Looking forward to it. 

The club said last week that they are looking to make an event of it and the fan pages of St Pauli have said their fan groups have been told something will be happening. 

I don't think £20 is steep. It's a game against a team you wouldn't normally see, the club is going to make a decent amount from what is effectively a preseason friendly and hopefully this can be a start to a longer partnership with away friendlies/annual games, players on loan etc. 

I never attend preseason friendlies unless I am at a really loose end. I went to Killie last year and it was the first time in years I had been to one. This takes me back to the days when we'd get Osasuna, West Ham, Southampton, Everton and Coventry coming to play, rather than just other Scottish teams. 

Anything the club can do to make these games appealing and make a bit extra cash to invest in the squad, I am all for.

• Upvote 5

3 hours ago, Digs said:

Got my ticket. Looking forward to it. 

The club said last week that they are looking to make an event of it and the fan pages of St Pauli have said their fan groups have been told something will be happening. 

I don't think £20 is steep. It's a game against a team you wouldn't normally see, the club is going to make a decent amount from what is effectively a preseason friendly and hopefully this can be a start to a longer partnership with away friendlies/annual games, players on loan etc. 

I never attend preseason friendlies unless I am at a really loose end. I went to Killie last year and it was the first time in years I had been to one. This takes me back to the days when we'd get Osasuna, West Ham, Southampton, Everton and Coventry coming to play, rather than just other Scottish teams. 

Anything the club can do to make these games appealing and make a bit extra cash to invest in the squad, I am all for.

Aye this is going to be different to a “glamour game” v Hibs or the usual Forfar or East Fife fixtures.  

What do we reckon the crowd will be for this? Over 6k?

1 hour ago, Rossmcno1 said:

Aye this is going to be different to a “glamour game” v Hibs or the usual Forfar or East Fife fixtures.  

What do we reckon the crowd will be for this? Over 6k?

I reckon you'll see closer to 10k. No tournament this summer and the football bug could bite early for a few. Already quite a few shifted in the East Stand too.