The Bairns v The Pars

Superally

Second half was a bit of a non event but that's fine. 

Footballs weird eh? If we'd scored the two goals to bring the game square at the end of the second half we'd be talking about it for years, but because we brought it level before the second half it'll be forgotten much quicker. 

I'm going to just say it. We were utter garbage going forward for the most part. 2nd half we barely strung 2 passes together, very frustrating. 

2 goals we gave away were weak too. Otoo was constantly caught out and perhaps one of the worst performances I've seen in a Pars top. Awful. Edwards seemed to never cross half way to try and protect him, nullifying any threat going forward for us.

On the other hand, 2nd half we nullified them like the first game and they created maybe one chance. Undefeated streak continues 

• Upvote 1

Thought we were really poor for most of the game and it was great to come away with a point, especially after conceding two poor goals, although I thought for the first the linesman and ref missed a handball.

Otoo had a total mare(maybe a bit nervous?) but wasn't the only one. We played into Falkirks hands for most of the first half, we were f***ying around and losing possession due to our passing being woeful. 

2nd half we seemed to defend a bit better for most part and Falkirk only had one or two chances around the 60th minute or so and we done nothing offensively other than a goal mouth scramble from a corner

Edited by the saline hill puma