Peterhead v The Pars

Superally

The possibility of a title winning party on Tues night is something to savour if results go our way. If not, the inevitable party will only be delayed as it’s a matter of time. The Pars showed great resilience to come from two down, but recent form for the Pars has dipped and over the past six matches, while unbeaten we have only managed three wins and three draws. Our last two outings have been draws. The form table over the past six matches shows that we now sit third with QoS and Airdrie sitting above us.  Am I being over critical perhaps, but the expectations set by the Pars themselves over the season allows us fans to know what we can expect. A win at Peterhead is a strong possibility but should not be taken for granted. After 4 straight defeats they beat Edinburgh 1-0 last weekend. While they are bottom of the league they are only 2 points below Clyde in the relegation playoff spot so they still have a lot to play for. Previous games has given the Pars a draw following a last minute collapse at EEP followed by two wins. The last being a comfortable 4-0 win with goals from Wighton, Todd, Edwards & O’Hara. I expect the Pars to get back to winning ways, winning the title – possibly. 2-0 Pars. COYP & The Gable Endies.  

Really is a tough one, it’s fantastic to feel the seethe from the mutants when they can’t lay a glove on up and are struggling. On the other hand it guarantees big gates and a decent atmosphere 🤔. I would rather go to a game like Saturday, or the 2-0 at East End than watch a game v Hamilton or Arbroath.

• Upvote 3

17 minutes ago, Boston Red Sox said:

Really is a tough one, it’s fantastic to feel the seethe from the mutants when they can’t lay a glove on up and are struggling. On the other hand it guarantees big gates and a decent atmosphere 🤔. I would rather go to a game like Saturday, or the 2-0 at East End than watch a game v Hamilton or Arbroath.

I guess we win either way - if they go up we get the derby games, if they don't we get to laugh at them :-)

• Upvote 2