Airdrie v The Pars

Superally

Draw a fair result

Surprised Airdrie never caused more problems after we went down to 9. But we defended well as a unit.

Will be interesting to see red cards again, watching on pars tv, missed the first one when ordering a beer and 2nd looked harsh from what I seen 

Edited by the saline hill puma

7 hours ago, Number Eleven said:

Both goals very poor from a defensive perspective but Craig Wighton’s finish was very good - one more to hit 20 for the season.

The highlights I really want to see are the red cards - were they justified?

First one looks harsh to me, not a CGSO. Can't really tell with the second one, too far away and the view's obscured.

3 hours ago, SanguinePar said:

First one looks harsh to me, not a CGSO. Can't really tell with the second one, too far away and the view's obscured.

I was hoping for a Match of the Day style scrutiny of the referee’s decision with multiple slow motion replays. From what we can see both could’ve been yellow rather than red. For O’Hara’s in particular the referee was so quick with the red, he should give himself a moment to consider. The 9 did well to hold on for a draw.

Callum Smith was offside for the first one, and it was never an OGSO. 

O’Hara just catches the boy who got there first. Never a red in a million years. It has to be for serious foul play which it absolutely wasn’t. Refs proving once again that they might know the laws of the game but they have no clue as to what they are watching half the time to apply them. An absolute nonsense.