Alloa v The Pars

Superally

17 hours ago, rosythpar said:

I would rather bring in someone different than giving McGowan a contract. A player we have been interested in the past is Ben Williamson and with Beale trying to get players removed from the wage bill he could become available. He is still young and would fit the clubs model. 

No chance will we get Williamson, there are bigger clubs than us keeping tabs on him at the moment. 

1 hour ago, Par_fect said:

you think?  he's barely played for Dundee this year

Just basing it on what I'm hearing. Local football and the players in it is a small pond and there are few secrets. Most stuff that floats about usually has some weight to it. 

Reading the Managers team talk on COW's it still seems that both the management and the team are still motivated by adding the the records they have achieved this season. Looks very much like they are wanting another win this weekend. I suppose it all depends on what Alloa want to do, do they want to go into the play offs with some momentum or do they rest players