Queens Park or Dundee?

The big game tonight at Ochilview sees a head to head shootout for the Championship title and promotion to the top flight.

QP must win, Dundee only need a draw - who do you want to win the league? And who do you think will win it?

For me, I'd say I hope QP do it, because f*** Dundee. Sadly, I think the mens from Dens will probably get the job done.

I think Queens have run out of steam a little bit and although they were held to a draw by Cove last week, they absolutely battered them and did everything but score. I think Dundee will be just a tad too strong, but for purely selfish reasons, I hope Queens do it as it means two bigger crowds for us next season. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, livipar2 said:

I think Dundee will win convincingly. I don’t have much love for either team so not hugely fussed.  Mind you who would rule out a Dom Thomas masterclass…..

Considering he shat on us when we need him most last season, I hope Dundee win this game handsomely so he feels a bit of the pain we all felt a year ago while he was watching the ink dry on his PCA with Queens Park the week before we played them.

Yes, I'm that bitter..............

• Upvote 6

1 hour ago, da_no_1 said:

Considering he shat on us when we need him most last season, I hope Dundee win this game handsomely so he feels a bit of the pain we all felt a year ago while he was watching the ink dry on his PCA with Queens Park the week before we played them.

Nailed

3 hours ago, da_no_1 said:

Aye I’m with you on that one.  

4 hours ago, da_no_1 said:

This, along with I think Dundee will make the league harder.

4 minutes ago, Grant said:

As I've said loads, I want as "easy" a league as possible. 

With that I'm hoping Dundee go up, the prem team wins the playoff, and Alloa come up with us. Lovely. 

St Johnstone to come down? 

Agree re Dundee and Alloa.  Which teams to drop out of Championship?   For me Hamilton and Cove please.  

As for premier league team, not sure who Id want most.  St Johnstone might throw a pot of money at going straight back up.  I accept though that could be said for Ross Co, Killie and Dundee Utd too.