Queens Park or Dundee?

3 hours ago, Rossmcno1 said:

Agree re Dundee and Alloa.  Which teams to drop out of Championship?   For me Hamilton and Cove please.  

As for premier league team, not sure who Id want most.  St Johnstone might throw a pot of money at going straight back up.  I accept though that could be said for Ross Co, Killie and Dundee Utd too. 

In terms of ability to chuck cash at it st Johnstone will be the least able to do so.

Not that anyone would but if you doubted for a single second our game management then compare it to these 2 who lead the league above.

Edited by parsforlife

9 minutes ago, parsforlife said:

In terms of ability to chuck cash at it st Johnstone will be the least able to do so.

Not that anyone would but if you doubted for a single second our game management then compare it to these 2 who lead the league above.

just watching the Dundee QP game now.  Jesus some of that defending….

Arent St Johnstone about to get bought over by Americans?

That was the most chaotic end to the season since Agueroooooooooooooooo! Absolute madness and I loved every minute.

Bid sad that Covw went down as I'd have like to have crossed them off The List but still. Hopefully Hamilton will put up a decent fight against Airdrie or Alloa, or god help us, those dirty Falkirk bar stewards.

9 hours ago, the saline hill puma said:

How can Sam Fisher not get in that Dundee defence.

Total shambles from both sides at the back 

The same thought occurred to me. I wonder if Dundee will now release him as a result of going up and bring in some more experienced defenders, or offer him a new deal as he is seen as a good option on the bench?

I know if Dundee were to let him go and McPake wanted him, he'd sign for the Pars in a heart beat. He loved his time at EEP and said the squad consists of a great bunch of lads. I'd sign him before Euan Murray. He was a good player for us but his best days are behind him. Sam has a promising career ahead of him and would be an excellent acquisition. 

1 hour ago, GG Riva said:

The same thought occurred to me. I wonder if Dundee will now release him as a result of going up and bring in some more experienced defenders, or offer him a new deal as he is seen as a good option on the bench?

I know if Dundee were to let him go and McPake wanted him, he'd sign for the Pars in a heart beat. He loved his time at EEP and said the squad consists of a great bunch of lads. I'd sign him before Euan Murray. He was a good player for us but his best days are behind him. Sam has a promising career ahead of him and would be an excellent acquisition. 

I heard last week after the Clyde game that Fisher has already agreed to sign for us, how true tha is I don't no, but I've no reason not to believe who told me 

10 hours ago, SanguinePar said:

That was the most chaotic end to the season since Agueroooooooooooooooo! Absolute madness and I loved every minute.

Bid sad that Covw went down as I'd have like to have crossed them off The List but still. Hopefully Hamilton will put up a decent fight against Airdrie or Alloa, or god help us, those dirty Falkirk bar stewards.

Falkirk winnae make it. They got the Play Off disease also. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, the saline hill puma said:

I heard last week after the Clyde game that Fisher has already agreed to sign for us, how true tha is I don't no, but I've no reason not to believe who told me 

If your source is a mate or relative of Sam, I  think the info could be quite reliable. 🙂 It would also be dependent on Dundee having informed him that he wouldn't be offered a new contract no matter what, a while back and he was free to find himself a new club.