Transfer nonsense, gossip & rumours

Superally

I'm guessing Wotherspoon has not had a standout offer elsewhere. He's been available since May/June and everybody has been aware of the Pars offer for a couple weeks. 

I think we will see movement either way next week. The more it goes on, I'm starting to think he will take Pars offer. Like Piracy says though, he will have to hit the ground running as there might not be as much good will as there might have been if this went though a bit smoother.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, parsforlife said:

Can't let emotions get in the way of deciding if we pursue a player. And you can never ever blame a player for pushing as hard as they can to get the best deal, even if that includes employing an agent that can be a pain in the arse.    

I agree with that, just fotbaw fans are in the main emotional car crashes when it comes their team. Usually a complete lack a reasoned perspective. 

2 hours ago, Tartan Army Par said:

Like Piracy says though, he will have to hit the ground running as there might not be as much good will as there might have been if this went though a bit smoother.

Slightly concerned that this could turn into another Dorrans situation - experienced player, great things expected, never really clicks. Hope I'm wrong!