Dundee Utd - ticket price

1 hour ago, Superally said:

Just checked, Home end adult walk up £25, still outrageous

Also against SPFL rules to charge away fans more than the cheapest home fan ticket.  We got done for this years ago when the SPL still existed and we charged Rangers and Hibs fans (might have been more teams but those are the only two I remember) more than home fans.  Rangers complained and we got fined.

1 hour ago, Deutsch Par said:

Also against SPFL rules to charge away fans more than the cheapest home fan ticket.  We got done for this years ago when the SPL still existed and we charged Rangers and Hibs fans (might have been more teams but those are the only two I remember) more than home fans.  Rangers complained and we got fined.

I’m sure it’s only you charge the same for ‘equivalent’ areas.   Hearts for example were often criticised that home fans could buy cheaper tickets but they got away with it purely by only offering the more expensive seats first before they released the cheap seats for away fans.

edit-if looks like Dundee United are using a similar excuse by making the fair play upper the same pricing as the upper tiers in other stands,  this completely ignores that the fair play is one of the worst stands in Scottish football and is nowhere near comparable to the home stands.  But I don’t think that would hold up,  it’s too easy for them to say all upper tiers £27

Edited by parsforlife

There really should be something that could be done to stop this utter profiteering from clubs.  Dundee and Dundee United have been at this for years.  It’s vile behaviour.  

This could be a good issue for our German investors to show some teeth on in terms of standing up for fans. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Rossmcno1 said:

There really should be something that could be done to stop this utter profiteering from clubs.  Dundee and Dundee United have been at this for years.  It’s vile behaviour.  

This could be a good issue for our German investors to show some teeth on in terms of standing up for fans. 

Perhaps email them about it?