ICT v Pars

Superally

Last Sat defeat was tough to take after such a long successful home run from last season. However, it was always likely to end at some time especially in this league. We have another tough game this Sat where we take the road up the A9 to face Inverness. While It has not been the best of starts for ICT losing all of their three games against Queens, Ayr and Airdrie which will make them dangerous opponents not wanting to be cut adrift so early. The Pars equally will be determined to get back on track and head down the road with 3pts and maintain contact with a play off position. Sadly the pen Giff did not appear last week – will it appear before next Sat we will have to wait and see. It seems we can create chances but need the finesse to finish them off. ICT have only been beaten by a single goal and I think that’s what will separate the sides on Sat 1-2 Pars win. COYP

I think we really need to be going for the 3 points here for a couple of reasons.

1. It’s a tight as hell league which I think will punish winless streaks more than anything, 3 without a win isn’t a disaster but it certainly is the beginning of a poor run.

2. Should Inverness dig themselves out their rut then we’d have wanted to get our points in when they were not on form.

3. Another defeat for them will really begin to rattle them a bit and there’s the potential with a little help over the next few weeks that at least one of the relegation spots we can not worry about. 

2 minutes ago, the saline hill puma said:

We lack someone who can finish.

I was watching up until the goal and we were on top. Dreadful goal to lose from Inverness first time up our end of the park 

I think it's a bit simplistic to say we're lacking a finisher. It's not like we're missing multiple chances?