ICT v Pars

Superally

2 minutes ago, Grant said:

A couple of shots would be a good start. 

There's been allot credit rightly given for how solidly drilled we've been with our defence. 

But **** me this has been a hard watch for us going forward, we have absolutely no shape, no plan and no idea what to do, awful. 

I have said it earlier - you have to put in shots and score goals to win a game. I am old enough to remember that was Jock Steins mantra - score more goals than the opposition, the game is that simple.

1 minute ago, SanguinePar said:

He truly was a football genius... ;-)

He was but kept it simple. Credited for bringing the Sweeper system to Scotland. He seen it in Europe and gave it a go with Dunfermline V Dundee early 60ies. Got a 1 nil against a very good Dundee and his old mate Bob Shankly blanked him for weeks for cheating.

Can I suggest that we are in a good position. A bit of luck and it could be much better. There are a couple of golden teams that are being platformed. Dundee United and Partick. The Rovers and QP are deemed flash in the pan. We could have beaten United and really should have. Let them ride the wave of the media and just get on with doing the job. JM is very good at that. I think we have a really good team that can do a lot better than today and will stay in this League. I am confident we will travel along nicely and spring a surprise late on. I have faith in James McPake.

• Upvote 1