ICT v Pars

Superally

Just for clarity can I give an example of context and using part of a statement to make a point. I was involved in a sexual harassment case . As part of the evidence  She said " he told me I had lovely big tits" . The full disclosure was -Her "Do you think I have nice big tits" Him "Yes I think you do have nice big tits" That saved a man his job and reputation.

21 minutes ago, SanguinePar said:

No, I think that would be a very silly idea.

Good and so do I. I remain very positive and will continue to be positive. I have had to be in real life and no reason why doing so with the Pars should be different. I get behind them but slate them when deserved. Currently I think they are doing OK but it could be better.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, GG Riva said:

You obviously want to beat the team at the bottom of the table before the game but a point away from home, after conceding first and being behind so late in the game, is a decent result in my book.

Yes, as we were awful the first 60 odd minutes. 

1 hour ago, parsforlife said:

Not sure why what happens during the game should change wether it’s a good result or a bad one,  the point at tannadice didn’t become a bad point due to losing a late equaliser.

I don't think any Pars fan thought or suggested the result at Tannadice was a poor one, but the sense of disappointment at conceding so late, and effectively dropping 2 pts, was massive. Getting a point today, after looking for so long like getting nothing, induced a sense of relief in me and a good few fellow fans, I'll bet.

At the end of the season,  any points won against clubs going for promotion, and those battling relegation, will have exactly the same value.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, parsforlife said:

Not sure why what happens during the game should change wether it’s a good result or a bad one,  the point at tannadice didn’t become a bad point due to losing a late equaliser.

Agreed. The point up at Tannadice was a very good, that point today wasn't. 

The performance was also concerning.