Pars v Morton

Superally

Queens Getting absolutely pumped by Ayr. Bullen buying a bit breathing space.

Get a win tomorrow and chance to get a little gap in the promotion play offs with a game in hand on QP, also a 7 point gap from the relegation play off.

Shaping up as great opportunity for our injury hit squad. 

45 minutes ago, SanguinePar said:

Kind of takes the shine off our result on Saturday! ;-)

As much as I think we played well on Saturday,  Queen’s Park were not exactly great,  they look to be falling into the same traps as we’ve done in the past and being so focused on playing ‘the right way’ that they’ve forgotten the point in playing football is to do anything you can to win

Edited by parsforlife

10 hours ago, Al k said:

Why is this on a Friday and not on BBC Scotland. Iv ended up watching England v Scotland. 

I think I saw that it was moved because its the Ayr Gold Cup ( horse racing) meet today and it was moved on grounds of logistics of making it easier for Ayr fans getting to Glasgow with so much traffic on the roads on the Saturday .

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, Al k said:

Queens Getting absolutely pumped by Ayr. Bullen buying a bit breathing space.

Get a win tomorrow and chance to get a little gap in the promotion play offs with a game in hand on QP, also a 7 point gap from the relegation play off.

Shaping up as great opportunity for our injury hit squad. 

IMO fourth place is between ourselves and Morton so today is pretty big. 

Partick and Raith will be 2/3. With United going for the title. 

I had Airdrie, Ayr and QP as being the bottom three. Inverness and Arbroath occupying no man's land.

Thats not to say that teams won't move up and down a group, but that's how I see the season panning out. 

36 minutes ago, Lochalsh Par said:

The stats show an odd game. QP had more possession and had 12shots with 4 on target, scored 2. Ayr had 10 shots with 6 on target and scored 5. Football can be a funny game.

I think Ayr had the game won after they scored the 4th goal, they probably just sat in and defended their lead. In the Prediction League no one was any where near that score and only one person predicted Ayr win and that was 1-0. That win probably saved Bullen's Job. Not sure about the Queens manager though!