Partick v Pars

Superally

Our downfall is we can't take our chances.

Our best finisher for me is Wighton but he's being pulled in to wrong positions trying to build up play.

McCann needs about 5 chances a game and always seems to miss a sitter. 

It's ruthless at a higher level keep missing chances and one mistakes enough to lose you the game. The two guys we've brought in aren't big goal scorers either. 

Jakubiak will need a few games to click. 

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, scottyboy said:

Looking like a gubbing. On to next week to pick up some points. Shame about all the injuries just now, but from what I've watched this season so far, we will definitely be good enough to stay up and compete.

Got to stay positive and put today behind us. An old story of plenty of shots but no goals over a few seasons, several managers and many strikers. Glad you are looking forward as we all should 3 points next week COYP.

• Upvote 1

Few mistakes cost us big time. We had decent spells of posession in the 1st half but we didn't make it count. I'm disappointed but not pessimistic, well bounce back, especially when key players are back, like Memhet for instance 👍

By the way, match officials had an absolute nightmare. Useless *****

13 minutes ago, Grant said:

I've seen nothing from Sharp to suggest he was worth using the budget on, has he done absolutely anything that you wouldn't have expected Little to do? Clangers yesterday and against ICT. 

None of our keepers are that good imo

I don't rate Mehmet despite him being ok last season, Sharp is making basic mistakes (similar to Mehmet at start of season under Grant) and from the limited game time Little has had I don't think he will be here after the end of this season.

From the general euphoria after last week`s memorable performance, we`ve all come back down to Earth with a bump. Football has a habit of doing this to you. Same thing happened to Arbroath. A stunning win at Firhill, followed by a home defeat to the bottom side. For Thistle, it was the reverse, of course. 

A home win next week and we can put yesterday`s disappointment behind us. I want to see the Bunnet looking even grumpier than usual. 😀

3 hours ago, the saline hill puma said:

None of our keepers are that good imo

I don't rate Mehmet despite him being ok last season, Sharp is making basic mistakes (similar to Mehmet at start of season under Grant) and from the limited game time Little has had I don't think he will be here after the end of this season.

I'm not saying that Little is a world beater, and I'm not sure I agree with you on Mehmet. 

I was more meaning that we'll be paying Sharps wages until January, and really I can remember him making one save (1v1 against Raith?) however he's had two stinkers, it just seems like an odd signing. What was the point in bringing Little up from England? 

They either thought he was slightly better than he is or didn't think he was ready to be first choice for the first 3 months of the season.

Sharp has made a couple of mistakes but has looked assured other than that - and the defence has generally looked confident with him there. I guess it could have been worse judging by our points tally.

Mehmet played every game last season in the league and barely made a mistake. He was also good when he came in for a couple of games at the end of the Championship. I don't see how anyone could still have doubts.

• Upvote 1