Ayr Utd v Pars

Superally

Half way through the season and I’m happy where we are in the league considering the amount of injuries etc. The team has created a hell of a lot of chances to win games that we have drawn/lost.

I would like to see 2 experienced loan signings from the premier come in and just give the squad a boost.. a bit like a Martin Hardie who steppped up and never gave up.

BUT I would say the management have done well so far. 

1 hour ago, kelty_par said:

Quite clear now the players are rushed back from injuries. Not sure how anyone can argue otherwise . Signings are an absolute must now but doubt it’ll happen 

Tell me how Bene has been rushed back this time? Breen played 90 minutes last week with no issues

Edited by da_no_1

15 minutes ago, kelty_par said:

He’s just played 30 mins and now apparently injured again, tell me how that’s not rushed back?

I think if Hamilton and Otoo were fit Bene wouldn't have been playing any part today. I think he was named on the bench to make up numbers, with no real intention of him playing and it was unfortunate that he had to be brought on due to lack of other options available, so I can see why some would say he has been rushed back into the squad.

Hopefully the knock he picked up isn't too serious, was hard to tell what actually happened watching on the stream.

Edited by the saline hill puma