New year v Rovers

Fifes Elite

2 minutes ago, Secure Par said:

But is it not true McPake tried to sign a couple of Raith players? Could offer them better deals 🤷

I was told we weren't in for Byrne, Murray (summer window) or Smith. Unsure on any of the others. Wouldn't have thought the keeper as he wasn't impressive in any of the QOTS games and the talks with Memhet about renewing his deal.

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, Grant said:

That section of the NW seems inhabited by arseholes tbh. 

Thanks

Horrible video tbh, the lads is just on the ground taken a pummeling tries to get up with his hands in the air and some **** boots him

Edited by Fifes Elite

3 minutes ago, Grant said:

Aye the video is absolutely shocking. 

That section of the NW seems inhabited by arseholes tbh. 

Cheap season cards for that age group brings this risk.  They’ve been nowhere the last few weeks, but today all there.   More pyro despite the warnings.  They’ve had leaflets statements chats …. Clearly not taking effect 

Shame because the tifo looked excellent but wee fuds behaving with no belief in consequences ruin it. 

6 minutes ago, Fifes Elite said:

Thanks

Another week where things are repeatedly thrown at opposition players and linesman. 

If that was the old firm/any opposition team we'd be quick to condemn and call the behaviour out, game getting delayed and the pitch getting damaged due to more smoke bombs. 

And the **** that boots him has section NW stuff all over his pussbook aswell. If you seen that video and had asked anyone to guess where in EEP he sits you'd be able to drop a pin on the section. 

I'm not sure what the answer is, but there's evidently little to no self policing going on in that section, week after week it's the exact same. 

1 minute ago, Grant said:

Another week where things are repeatedly thrown at opposition players and linesman. 

If that was the old firm/any opposition team we'd be quick to condemn and call the behaviour out, game getting delayed and the pitch getting damaged due to more smoke bombs. 

And the **** that boots him has section NW stuff all over his pussbook aswell. If you seen that video and had asked anyone to guess where in EEP he sits you'd be able to drop a pin on the section. 

I'm not sure what the answer is, but there's evidently little to no self policing going on in that section, week after week it's the exact same. 

Cool, I will remain an ****hole then

I saw something about a disabled fan getting a beating, but dismissed it just out of disbelief. It does seem that there is some truth in this. Frankly this is disgraceful and repugnant behaviour. There are Pars fan who know these idiots and they should be called out.

• Upvote 2

Tbh there was nothing thrown on the pitch apart from the 3 x pyros in the game.
BUT kicking the **** out of a deaf Raith fan and the brutality involved these wee ****s should receive the same treatment and worse imo..  people will know these wee fekers!

3 minutes ago, Fifes Elite said:

Cool, I will remain an ****hole then

Fly with the crows and you'll get shot with them.

Just now, Superally said:

I saw something about a disabled fan getting a beating, but dismissed it just out of disbelief. It does seem that there is some truth in this. Frankly this is disgraceful and repugnant behaviour. There are Pars fan who know these idiots and they should be called out.

1 minute ago, Secure Par said:

Tbh there was nothing thrown on the pitch apart from the 3 x pyros in the game.
BUT kicking the **** out of a deaf Raith fan and the brutality involved these wee ****s should receive the same treatment and worse imo..  people will know these wee fekers!

Eh? There was literally ****e getting chucked on throughout the game, including at players when lining up for throw ins/corners as well as the lino when a decision went against us.