Transfer News & Gossip

4 minutes ago, livipar2 said:

It’s all so predictable just now. How we can all see it but those in positions of power and influence can’t 🤷‍♂️ 

I felt the same way when Grant came in and I think we could be facing a relegation battle. Two relegation on our owners CV won't look good. 

We should be going out bringing in Alston and McInroy but I doubt they will. A goalkeeper and a left sided defender will be us. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, rosythpar said:

I felt the same way when Grant came in and I think we could be facing a relegation battle. Two relegation on our owners CV won't look good. 

We should be going out bringing in Alston and McInroy but I doubt they will. A goalkeeper and a left sided defender will be us. 

Yeah I feel genuinely sorry for McPake as he will get the brunt of it.

McInroy and/or Alston would be no-brainers.

1 minute ago, kelty_par said:

What a load of rubbish he’s just spouted here

Yeah was just about to post that. I know we bang on about lack of communication but thats brutal.

4 keepers well bring the best one in and negotiate with the other three. Repeat until fade, once we have 2 keepers then see about being fussy if you want a third.

Or get someone in on a six month loan. We can then have the kid as third option in the squad. 

3 minutes ago, kelty_par said:

Words are starting to fail me at this point. No disrespect to the lad but he’s just here to warm the bench 

Yeah but its something. Hes played to a relatively good standard at youth. 

We needed something welcome aboard Kai.