Transfer News & Gossip

1 hour ago, Grant said:

Aye I was wrong, had it in my head he was from down south and he'd moved to Celtic as a youngster. 

We're not going to get more than 250k for a player at this level, drama is he's worth so much more to us. 

You should definitely check out one of his interviews, his accent is as weegie as they come 😁

and agree with your second point, which is a great real shame as the £500k figure dano1 quotes is far closer to what we should be getting for a player of his quality

2 hours ago, Rossmcno1 said:

You should definitely check out one of his interviews, his accent is as weegie as they come 😁

and agree with your second point, which is a great real shame as the £500k figure dano1 quotes is far closer to what we should be getting for a player of his quality

Aye, I've no idea where I've gotten that from because I've heard him speak! 

Aye Da_no_1 is spot on, that's a figure that accurately depicts both his ability, and his worth to us. The drama is the amount that clubs are willing to pay for a player at this level is below that, and it's a major problem with the owners strategy IMO. 

Agree with DA No 1 and Grant .. I'm not sure its down to what clubs are willing to pay I think you have to factor in the fact that clubs like ourself cannot turn down offers even if they are below our estimation/valuation of a player So the said clubs are taking the p1ss/advantage 

Edited by buspasspar
spelling

12 hours ago, Superally said:

No mention of the trialists for the Spartans game, In truth I dont think they can play anyway

Zac Rudden is off to Queens Park to replace Paton who is heading down south to Port Vale  

They can't.  No trialists in cups or above League 1.